World Water Works (WWW) is a leader in DAF technology. Proprietary and Patent Pending features include:
- Cross Flow Design – Results in higher residence time and lower footprint
- Progressive Water Extraction technology – Results in higher removals and lower footprint
- Plate Separation technology – Provides higher surface area for solids removal
- Regenerative Turbine System – Creates very fine bubbles of 5-15 microns resulting in high removal efficiency, lower power requirement and lower chemistry
- Cone Bottom Sludge Removal – Provides easy sludge removal
- Polypropylene Design – Provides resistant against corrosion
Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) technology is the process where suspended solids, oil & greases, and other insoluble impurities are separated from water slurries. The Dissolved Air Flotation process dissolves air into water under pressure. Upon release of the pressure, microbubbles form. These micro-bubbles interact with the particles to cause them to float to the surface of a vessel where they are skimmed and separated. World Water Works develop a remarkable Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) process called the Ideal DAF. Research and development is ongoing and this technology continues to be enhanced on less than an average of every 3 years. The original Ideal Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system was tested side by side several of the most well known DAFs in the market. It completely outperformed the competition. World Water Works’ seventh generation Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system completely changes how liquid/solids separation is achieved. Dramatically higher removal efficiencies, lower operational costs, smaller footprint and a longer life-span make the Ideal Dissolved Air Floatation technology revolutionary in the marketplace.
The World Water Works’ Ideal DAF™ can be effectively used to remove TSS, FOG, BOD, COD and other resources and/or resources from a liquid stream. Call World Water Works today to get a quote on a high rate Ideal Dissolved Air Floatation – DAF system.